Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, commonly called HBOT is a non-invasive procedure where patients have been administered pure oxygen under higher pressure meters.
While the word "hyper" stands for increased, the term "baric" is related to pressure. Put together, hyperbaric only means the inhalation of oxygen below higher atmospheric pressures.
To know more information about HBOT education you can visit https://hyperheal.com/.
Image Source: Google
The therapy has been beneficial for a number of reasons as stated below:
1. HBOT therapy immerses body liquid and blood flow with oxygen, making its content multiply by almost six times. With the increased availability of oxygen to the cells and tissues, they are activated to an actively functional mode, that is, they are no longer inactive in their existence, thriving for the want of maintenance.
2. This treatment improves oxygen supply to the cranial cavity and brain cells, thereby triggering them into an active mode. The procedure has been confirmed to be extremely useful for treating cerebral hypoperfusion and neuroinflammation tendencies in autistic kids and adults.
3.HBOT also accelerates the development of new blood vessels, which simply result in a better supply of oxygen and blood into the different areas of the human body.
4. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy also assists in the production of collagen as well as the generation of new skin.
5. It's also beneficial for repairing the damage undergone by cells and tissues owing to radiation therapy.
6. The excess supply of oxygen to the brain also helps to mitigate the poisonous effect of carbon monoxide.